Why Hire a Holistic Nutritionist
This may sound like a plug for my business and me. And well it is. I believe in healing the body with whole foods, herbs and supplements when necessary. I Believe in WHOLE FOODS! I am a Holistic Nutritionist in Canada. This means I consult clients about the benefits and the impact that whole natural foods have on their health! By designing and implementing a custom nutrition plan, I can help guide clients closer to health through correcting any nutritional causes of diseases and allergic symptoms which will help lead them to optimal health.
Life can be stressful and meals and proper nutrition can be seen as a not so important element in the hustle and bustle of life. I have seen a wide range of individuals looking for help when it comes to making nutrition a priority. A lot of them don’t know where to start! There is so much garbage our there- fad diets, high fat, low fat high carb, no carb! It can get tiresome trying to find the best method of eating. My methods are simple- Keep It Simple! A basic whole food, rich in nutrients, variety and options can have a huge amount of positive results. For example, healing ones digestive issues has a huge impact on Health, reducing heartburn, anxiety and even depression without medication is an incredibly exciting result. The number one side effect of eating healthful, whole foods is the amount of energy one starts to feel. And in a world of stress and deadlines, we can use all the energy we can get! That’s where I come in.
I help my clients online. I’m available all the time over email, Skype and even text or phone calls.
To start, I take a quick questionnaire of what your current state of health, which includes any allergies, energy levels, past medical history, and what you’re currently eating along with activity level. From there I create a plan that will start to address your health concerns.
Let’s see what I think are the top reasons you need a Holistic Nutritionist in your Corner:
- 1. Personalized Nutrition Plan based on your health, symptoms, concerns and goals- no two people are alike, and therefore a Book written to the masses isn’t going to help solve any of your personal health problems, goals and nutrition preferences! You need specific direction and guidance so that you are the most successful in your pursuit of optimal health!
- 2. Nutrition gets to the root of the cause of your symptoms- skim problems? Sleep problems? Digestive issues? Proper nutrition suggestions and a plan will help you overcome those issues.
- 3. It’s about Preventing, not Managing disease- Be proactive, not reactive! Take responsibility of your health. You only get one body, so treat it the best you can.
- 4. Fad Diets Don’t Work!- there is no quick fix… sorry. It takes time, dedication consistency and patience to rebuild your health. A Holistic Nutritionist is with you every step of the way! From initial consult, to meal plan construction to ongoing support!
- 5. No Guide, No Pyramid- there is no set model for your health and what types of food work The Best for your body! It’s important to remember that EVEYRONE IS DIFFERENT- everyone’s body responds differently, absorbs nutrients differently… nothing is the same, so how can we follow a proposed national standard of eating?\
- 6. Motivation & Accountability- if anything, a Nutrition Coach will be there to help pick you up when you fall down. Having someone who knows how your body works, how it’s working and where you want it to be can be extremely beneficial. Not many people have the support and confidants in their circle of friends, so someone like a Nutrition Coach can help keep you on the right path towards your goals.
- 7. Eat Your Broccoli!- One thing that many people who have worked with me learn is that trying new foods can be a good thing! Lots of people discover that there are foods they have been neglecting their whole lives and instead of turning their noses up at them they try them, and even like them! So broaden your horizons, and eat those little green cabbages (brussel sprouts FYI).
- 8. It’s a lifestyle- Lots of clients put off learning to properly eat and instead turn to fast food, quick grab’n’go type of meals, when it’s almost just as easy (and convenient) to prepare and package whole meals with healthy nutritious foods! As I always say, Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail!
- 9. Be Happy!- One HUGE benefit are people’s improvements in their moods! A Happy tummy means a happy client. Proper digestion, ease of meal prep, and whole nutritious foods make for huge mood changes, and for the better! And who doesn’t want to live a happier, healthier life?!
- 10. Everyone Needs a Coach- throughout my life as an athlete, student and daughter, I’ve learned that you always needs someone to learn from. There is never a shortage of quality knowledge out there. So having a quality coach, mentor and guidance in general can make a huge difference in reaching goals and becoming stagnant. Find a Coach for your sport, your goals, your nutrition, your Life!
Those are some of my reasons for hiring a Holistic Nutritionist to coach you into better health.
It’s never too late to start making a happier, healthier you! As I said before, you only get ONE You. So you better learn to take care of You, so that you can live a long and healthy life with your friends, family and to reach your goals.
For more information on Holistic Nutrition, check out the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition- http://www.csnn.ca/about/what-is-a-holistic-nutritionist-holistic-nutrition/